Title: Second Class Stationary Engineer (Shift Supervisor- $110,000-$125,000/yr+)
Location: Terrace Bay, Ontario (Relocation assistance package up to $14,000)
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: $110,000 – $125,000/year +Extensive Group Benefits (see below job description)
2ND CLASS POWER ENGINEER (SHIFT SUPERVISOR)
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the steam and recausticizing departments and all associated equipment. He/she must hold a 2nd Class Operating Engineer Ticket, valid in Ontario. The Shift Supervisor/Engineer reports to the Chief Engineer and/or Assistant Chief Engineer.
- The safe and efficient operation of the department including steam and power generation, liquor recovery, recausticizing and lime kiln.
- Ensure that established targets for safety, production, quality and costs are met or exceeded while maintaining compliance with environmental and government regulations.
- Mentoring all Power Engineers to excel in their roles.
- Develop, execute, and monitor manpower requirements.
- Ensure inspection and maintenance of pressure vessels.
- Ensure the facility is operated and maintained to corporate, industry and legislative standards including TSSA standards.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST HOLD a 2nd Class Operating Engineer Ticket, valid in Ontario
- Significant employee management experience
- Must posses a Valid Driver’s Licence
- Must be willing to relocate to Terrace Bay (relocation assistance provided up to $12,000)
- Comprehensive group health benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Long term disability
- Group Life Insurance policy
- Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Safety equipment/clothing allowance
- Salary Offer $110,000 - $125,000/year +Extensive Group Benefits USD $110,000 - $125,000/year +Extensive Group Benefits Month
- Address Terrace Bay, ON, P0T 2W0
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5